Every year CIMI (Centre International de Mathématiques et d’Informatique) in Toulouse provides a number of fellowships for students enrolled in a Master course in Mathematics or Computer Science in one of the programs associated with CIMI.
6 fellowships for students starting on the first year of a Master’s degree M1 and 8 fellowships for those starting on the second year of a Master’s degree M2 will be available.
The level of funding will be competitive and sufficient to cover tuition fees and part of living expenses in Toulouse :
Those fellowships are open, on a competitive basis, to French and foreign students and awarded on the basis of the quality of the academic records.
First year (M1) applicants: Applicants must have obtained a degree corresponding to the European Bachelor's degree.
Second year (M2) applicants: Applicants must have successfully completed the first year of a European Master's degree, or an American Bachelor's degree, or any equivalent level.
The CIMI LabEx applies an equal opportunity policy in selection.
IMPORTANT: Students applying for a Master course combining work and training (student under an apprenticeship contract or pre-professional contract) are not eligible for CIMI fellowships.
Online application by using the following form. You can apply till Sunday 9th of February 2020 (22.00 Paris time)
1. Curriculum Vitae (max. 2 pages)
2. Details of the grades obtained at University from the 1st year to present
3. Details of the courses attended in the year 2019-2020
4. Two recommendation letters: do not forget to mention (step 4 of the application process) the e-mail address of the professors wishing to send recommendation letters. They will receive an automatic e-mail to upload their letter.
5. Applicant’s motivation letter: applicants for a Master 2 fellowship MUST clearly state in their letter the M2 programme (M2R, IMAT,...) they are applying for.
6. Information about current level of French language skills (only applies to foreign students from non French speaking countries applying for a M1 fellowship). All Master 1 courses will be taught in French (apart from the Computer Science Master for Aerospace).
Please note that the applicant is responsible for making sure his application is complete prior to the closing date. Fully completed applications only will be examined.
Selection process :
Fellowships applications will be examined by the LabEx CIMI Executive Committee and Prospective Committee. Grants will be awarded on the basis of the quality of the academic records.
The application form will be available soon
SYLLABUS INFORMATION :
Important: The M2 programme in Maths and in Computer includes an internship during the second semester. For students selected for a CIMI fellowship, the internship will have to take place either at the Institut de Mathématiques, at the Institut de Recherche en Informatique or at the Laboratoire d'analyse et d'architecture des systèmes (LAAS, teams ROC, SARA, MAC, TSF and VERTICS).
|Job location||Université de Toulouse, 31062 Toulouse cedex 9|
|Publicerad||december 6, 2019|
|Sista ansökningsdatum||februari 9, 2020|
|Befattningar||Forskningsassistent,   Övrigt  |
|Ämnen||Informatik,   Informationsvetenskap,   Algebra,   Algoritmer,   Statistik,   Logik,   Artificiell intelligens,   Artificiella neurala nätverk,   Dator och samhälle,    and 31 more. Datorarkitektur,   Datorkommunikation (nätverk),   Datorgrafik,   Cyber Security,   Databehandling inom matematik, naturvetenskap, teknik och medicin,   Databehandling inom samhällsvetenskap, humaniora,   Datautvinning,   Datastrukturer,   Databaser,   Distribuerad databehandling,   Människa-datorinteraktion,   Informationssystem (affärsinformatik),   Operativsystem,   Parallell databehandling,   Programmeringsspråk,   Kvantdatoranvändning,   Programvaruteknik,   Beräkningsteori,   Analys,   Tillämpad matematik,   Talteori,   Sannolikhetsteori,   Geometri och topologi,   Beräkningsvetenskaper,   Beräkningsmatematik,   Speldesign,   Big data,   Maskininlärning,   Robotseende,   Datorseende,   Stokastik  |