→ Apply before 15/07/2020 23:59 (Brussels Time)
→ Faculty of Law and Criminology
→ Department: RE23 - Criminologie, Strafrecht en Sociaal Recht
→ Occupancy rate: 100%
→ Number of positions: 1.00
→ Type of employment: Contract of limited duration
→ Term of assignment: 7 maanden
→ Wage scale: WM1 to WM4 (master degree)
→ Required diploma: Master
- You will conduct scientific research into the employment and social security position of persons working in the live performance sector.
- You will contribute to a scientific European report and conduct comparative law research.
- You will maintain contact and cooperate with social partners from 5 European countries.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You hold a Master of Laws degree.
- You have a special interest in (European) social law and in conducting fundamental research in this field.
- You have a good knowledge of English and French.
- You are communicative.
- You can work independently but you are also team-oriented.
- You have a sense of initiative and actively make proposals.
- You value discretion and loyalty.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- We offer you a contract of definite duration for a period of 7 months.
- Your contract will start on 1/07/2020 at the earliest. (This date can be postponed to 1 September.)
- Your remuneration will be determined by salary scale WM1 to WM4 (if you hold a Master’s degree) Click here for more information about our salary scales.
- All Ghent University staff members enjoy a number of benefits, such as a wide range of training and education opportunities, 35 days of holiday leave (on an annual basis for a full-time job) supplemented by annual fixed bridge days, bicycle allowance and eco vouchers. Click here for a complete overview of all the staff benefits (in Dutch).
Apply online through the e-recruitment system before the application deadline (see above). We do not accept late applications or applications that are not submitted through the online system.
Your application must include the following documents:
- In the field ‘CV’: your CV and an overview of your study results (merged into one pdf file)
- In the field ‘Cover letter’: your application letter in pdf format
- In the field ‘Diploma’: a transcript of the required degree (if already in your possession). If you have a foreign diploma in a language other than our national languages (Dutch, French or German) or English, please add a translation in one of the mentioned languages.
- In the field “other documents”: a reference letter, an overview of your study results, …
Note that the maximum file size for each field is 10 MB.
As Ghent University maintains an equal opportunities and diversity policy, everyone is encouraged to apply for this position.